The Current Time in Stavanger, Norway!

February 3, 2012

Surprise! SNOW!!!

Surprise! We woke up this morning to lots of white stuff falling from the sky! Our first snowfall!!

Zach, Colby and Nolan were so excited I didn't think I was going to get them in the car to go to school, but luckily we left plenty early because it took almost an hour to get to school!

When I picked Zach up from school he said, "I can't believe we're allowed to slide and play in the snow at recess!!" And Colby added, "I even made a snow angel!! This place rocks!"



My first time navigating the streets during a snow storm.
I was fine on the way to school because the traffic was so backed up the only speed to drive was super slow. On the way back I just could not get the car to the top of the hill by our apartment. Slipping and sliding, but just not going forward. From the back seat Nolan kept saying, "You're stuck. You can do it Mommy. You can do it!" And, obviously, since I am sitting here blogging, I did eventually make it back home!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Nolan is too cute. I love the, "You can do it Mommy"!!